The Arihant Art Exim Approach to Security
Arihant Art Exim is a PCI-compliant company and uses the highest security standards to ensure its customers secure online transactions. Being the data controller Arihant Art Exim is responsible to secure your data and is committed to practicing advanced firewall technology for the order process.
Respecting Your Privacy
Type of information we collect
- We may collect your contact details, such as your name, email address, phone number, postal address, and delivery address (if different).
- We may require your banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, and CVV or other details necessary for Internet banking.
- In order to improve the shopping experience, we may seek order details of your previous purchases, including transactions and pricing details.
- We may also collect your demographic information (gender, age, income) to conduct optional online surveys to assess our services.
- We will collect your session and login information, which includes your IP address, operating system, browser type, browser language, and the date and time of the request.
- We will also collect sign-in information for third-party accounts shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- We shall ask for email communication by any user, for product inquiries, order and transaction details, any complaints and disputes, etc.
How do we use or share it?
We conduct business in an ethical manner, hence we collect the personal information of our users or customer only to cater to the best products and services at arihantart.com. We do not sell, trade, share, or transfer your information to any third parties.
- Our affiliates and partners that are involved in buying and delivering process, shall use your information. In case of a merger or acquisition, other business entities may use your information.
- An aggregated form of information may be used to understand consumer behavior so that we can improve the shopping experience. Our business and marketing activities may also use the demographical profiles of our users.
- To tell you about deals, offers, new launches, shipment status, and informational and promotional content, we will use your contact information. There is an opt-out alternative for such services.
- To understand consumer behavior, and buying preferences and to analyze how user interaction is being forwarded, we will use traffic flow and session login information.
- User engagement and time spent by each user on our site are accessed with the help of your IP address and traffic source information. We may use it to measure performance.
- User information may be required in case of legal disputes, regulatory or statutory requirements, troubleshooting problems, collecting fees owed, detecting or protecting against errors, preventing abuse of our services, preventing violation of rights of third parties, enforce our terms and conditions.
In case you have any questions regarding our privacy practices, feel free to contact our Customer Support